ROSEMARY AND SUN DRIED TOMATOES CAMEMBERT
tips of fresh rosemary
sun dried tomatoes
branch of plum tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare a baking tray and line it with baking paper.
3. Remove any paper or plastic packaging from your Camembert cheese, but if you bought the wooden box place it back inside it.
4. Score it around the top about ½cm and remove the top layer of skin.
5. Chop the sundried tomatoes and poke it into the top of the cheese and add few rosemary tips too to give it a nice finish.
6. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper and mixed herbs on the top to add more flavour.
7. Put the cheese on a baking tray and add plum tomatoes around, put some salt and pepper on the top too.
8. Put in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Serve hot with some fresh sourdough bread or breadsticks.