FETA STUFFED PEPPERS
large bell peppers
1. Use a small knife to cut the top out of the peppers and leave them for later.
2. Scoop out the seeds and place pepper on the greased baking tray.
3. In a bowl mash feta cheese with a fork and add eggs in it.
4. Add salt, black pepper and mix together.
5. Stuff peppers with mixture and use the tops to close them.
6. Bake in the oven on 180°C for 45-50 min.
When stuffing peppers, leave a bit of space on the top as the filling will expand.
Baking time will depend on the size of the peppers.