PUMPKIN AND SUNFLOWER ENERGY BALLS
1. Soak the dates in water an hour before making the bites.
2. Melt coconut oil and leave it to cool down.
3. Use a large pan and roast first desiccated coconut until golden, then put it in a glass bowl to cool down. Do the same with sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, you can mix them together for roasting. Leave them to cool down in a glass bowl.
4. When everything has cooled down put desiccated coconut, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in a food processor and grind it as desired. You can grind it really well for a more smooth effect or leave a bit rougher for the crunchier effect it is up to you. Add dates and melted coconut oil and turn on the food processor and mix until the mixture comes together then turn off.
5. Make small size bites and put them on the plate and keep it in the fridge.
|Published on: 2019-08-15||Likes:
SUNFLOWER BASE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
1. Soak the dates for about an hour before making the base.
2. Use a medium pan put all the desiccated coconut and roast for 2-3 min or until golden. Remove from the pan into a bowl. Do the same with sunflower seeds. They need to be roasted separately as they might need a slightly different length of time to be golden.
3. Melt butter and leave it to cool down.
4. Put sunflower seeds and desiccated coconut in a food processor and blend together for a few minutes until it starts coming together then add dates and melted butter and blend again until combined well together.
5. Use a round cake tin and distribute the mixture evenly, then press firmly down into the base with the bottom of the glass to even up.
The cream filling:
1. Use a large bowl, pour all double cream into it and mix it with a hand mixer until thickened up.
2. Add cream cheese and honey and mix for another minute.
3. Pour the mixture over the crust and refrigerate while you are preparing the gelatine.
1. Use a medium pan and put your raspberries in it. Bring them to boil and add a glass of water, boil again and leave it to cool. Add a bit of honey to sweeten it up if the raspberries are not giving enough sweetness.
2. Prepare your gelatine, depending on the producer follow the instructions on the packaging.
3. Add gelatine into raspberries and leave to cool.
4. Wait until it starts thickening, you might need to put it in the fridge for a bit to help thickening process.
5. Pour the mixture on the top of the filling and refrigerate for at least 4 hours until the jelly and everything else has thickened up before cutting a slice. Enjoy.
|Published on: 2019-08-02||Likes:
1. Remove outer leaves of cabbage and rinse under cold water.
2. Using large chefs knife cut cabbage in halves and remove the core.
3. Shred cabbage into thin strips and place them into a large bowl.
4. Peel carrots, rinse them under cold water and grate them. You can either use a hand grater or food processor whichever is easier for you.
5. Add carrots to cabbage and mix well.
6. Add 1-2 tablespoons of salt.
7. Knead the mixture with your hand well. Kneading is important as it helps vegetables to release juices. If kneading is too much effort take heavy glass or a mug and pound vegetables for 10-15 minutes.
8. Leave it for 2 hours until juices are released.
9. To make sauerkraut it is important that vegetables are submerged in juice. If there is not enough juice make a brine with water and 1tbsp of salt and add to the bowl with vegetables.
10. Take a small plate and place it upside down on the top of the vegetables. Press strongly and until all cabbage and carrot are underwater. Place a heavy item on the top plate (it could be a large rock, glass bowl, or anything heavy)
11. Cover with a cloth and leave for 7 days.
12. After 7 days sauerkraut will be ready. Transfer sourkrout from bowl to a glass jar and keep it in the fridge. It can last for several months. Enjoy!
|Published on: 2019-07-31||Likes:
1. Prepare a baking tray you are going to use to spread your chocolate onto.
2. Roughly chop your roasted hazelnuts and leave them for later.
3. Put all ingredients together into a blender and mix until smooth. Add chopped hazelnuts.
4. Spread the chocolate evenly on the tray and put it in the fridge overnight.
5. Cut into desired cubes and enjoy.
|Published on: 2019-07-30||Likes:
AVOCADO ICE - CREAM
1. Cut and freeze banana the day before making ice cream.
2. Cut avocados in half, remove the stone, peel it and put it into a blender. Add frozen banana, honey and vanilla extract and blend well together.
3. Transfer the mixture into a large bowl.
4. In another bowl whip the double cream until nice and thick.
5. Add ⅓ of double cream to avocado mixture and fold very gently, making sure you do not deflate the double cream. Keep adding the cream until everything has been folded and the mixture is ready.
6. Prepare a loaf tin and pour everything into it. Place it in the freezer overnight. Serve frozen.
|Published on: 2019-07-28||Likes:
1. Chop watermelon in small cubes and remove seeds from it.
2. Peel and chop the cucumber.
3. Squeeze juice from one lemon.
4. Add all ingredients into the blender and blend thoroughly.
5. Serve with ice.
|Published on: 2019-07-11||Likes:
DELICIOUS HOMEMADE COTTAGE CHEESE
To make cottage cheese you will need some kitchen equipment so make sure you have it at home before you start making it. You will need the following:
• large saucepan
• wooden spoon
• kitchen thermometer
1. Pour the milk into a large stainless steel saucepan.
2. Add yogurt.
3. Leave for 24-48 hours until you get thick soured milk that resembles jelly consistency.
4. Stir very gently and break it a little into smaller cubes.
5. Put the saucepan on a very small heat and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
6. Use a cooking thermometer to check the temperature, do not heat more than 37-39 °C;
7. Stir again and watch how the milk is separating into the curds and whey. Turn off the heat.
8. Leave until cools down.
9. Use a large metal strainer and line it with a cheesecloth, then pour the curds and whey into the strainer from the pot. Remember to put a large bowl under the strainer not to waste valuable whey.
10. Allow the milk strain through the cheesecloth for about 1 hour or longer if you like it really dry. If you want feta like cheese you have to press it for another few hours with for instance chopping board and some heavy item on the top of it.
11. Store cottage cheese and whey in the fridge.
|Published on: 2019-06-24||Likes:
1. Soak almonds overnight in 3 cups of water.
2. In the morning put soaked almonds altogether with all water into a blender and blend well.
3. Add date syrup to sweeten and stir it.
4. Sift everything and add one more cup of water afterwards.
5. Store in the fridge in a glass container.
|Published on: 2019-06-24||Likes:
AVOCADO CHOCOLATE SPREAD
1. Peel and remove the stone from avocado and cut it into smaller pieces.
2. Put the avocado in the blender and add 2 spoons of cacao powder, 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of coconut oil.
3. Blend well until you achieve a creamy consistency.
4. Put it in a glass bowl and store in the fridge.
|Published on: 2019-06-09||Likes:
1. Pour milk in a pot and warm up to 40-50°C.
2. Take 100 ml of warm milk and mix with 100 ml of yogurt in a smaller dish. It is important to mix well to break all the lumps.
3. Pour mixture into the rest of the milk.
4. Wrap the pot in a tea towel and smaller blanket and leave it overnight.
5. In the morning yogurt will be ready. Store in the fridge until serving.
|Published on: 2019-06-24||Likes:
ZERO SUGAR ICE-CREAM
1. Freeze bananas and strawberries few hours before.
2. Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Store in the freezer until serving.
|Published on: 2019-06-22||Likes: