Apple Green Food Blog
COTTAGE CHEESE MINI PANCAKES
1. In a large bowl put cottage cheese and banana and mash it with a fork.
2. Add an egg and mix slightly.
3. Add almond flour and mix together until smooth.
4. Use your hand to pick up apricot-sized pieces of dough, form balls, roll into flour, flatten and put on a flour dusted board.
5. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry on low heat from both sides until golden brown.
6. Serve with peanut butter and maple syrup.
Published on: 2019-06-24
FETA STUFFED PEPPERS
1. Use a small knife to cut the top out of the peppers and leave them for later.
2. Scoop out the seeds and place pepper on the greased baking tray.
3. In a bowl mash feta cheese with a fork and add eggs in it.
4. Add salt, black pepper and mix together.
5. Stuff peppers with mixture and use the tops to close them.
6. Bake in the oven on 180°C for 45-50 min.