-APPLE GREEN RECIPES-
ROSEMARY AND SUN DRIED TOMATOES CAMEMBERT
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare a baking tray and line it with baking paper.
3. Remove any paper or plastic packaging from your Camembert cheese, but if you bought the wooden box place it back inside it.
4. Score it around the top about ½cm and remove the top layer of skin.
5. Chop the sundried tomatoes and poke it into the top of the cheese and add few rosemary tips too to give it a nice finish.
6. Sprinkle some salt, black pepper and mixed herbs on the top to add more flavour.
7. Put the cheese on a baking tray and add plum tomatoes around, put some salt and pepper on the top too.
8. Put in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Serve hot with some fresh sourdough bread or breadsticks.
Published on: 2019-07-23
COTTAGE CHEESE MINI PANCAKES
1. In a large bowl put cottage cheese and banana and mash it with a fork.
2. Add an egg and mix slightly.
3. Add almond flour and mix together until smooth.
4. Use your hand to pick up apricot-sized pieces of dough, form balls, roll into flour, flatten and put on a flour dusted board.
5. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry on low heat from both sides until golden brown.
6. Serve with peanut butter and maple syrup.
Published on: 2019-06-24
FETA STUFFED PEPPERS
1. Use a small knife to cut the top out of the peppers and leave them for later.
2. Scoop out the seeds and place pepper on the greased baking tray.
3. In a bowl mash feta cheese with a fork and add eggs in it.
4. Add salt, black pepper and mix together.
5. Stuff peppers with mixture and use the tops to close them.
6. Bake in the oven on 180°C for 45-50 min.